- Penned By: George Elliot (1819-1880), the pen name of Marian Evans.
- Type and Speciality: A novel.
- Penned By: Virgil (70-19 B.C.)
- Type and Speciality: The Latin epic poem, Virgil's most famous work, comprised twelve books, dealing with the story of the wanderings of Aeneas after the destruction of Troy.
- Penned By: Shelley (1792-1822)
- Type and Speciality: A poem, otherwise named The Spirit of Solitude, breaths true spirit of poetry, secured Shelley a place in the first rank of British poets.
- Penned By: Ben Jonson (1573-1637)
- Type and Speciality: A comedy.
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Penned By: Lewis Caroll, the celebrated pseudonym of Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (1832-1898.
- Type and Speciality: Tells of Alice's adventures with the white Queen, the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter, Tweedledum and Tweedledee; has a sequel Through the Looking Glass.
- Have you got benefited from this website ?
- Then you may enable it to help others also.
- Just go through an appeal (click here)